Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 03-08-2016 03:55 pm

5StarLightingLtd
5StarLightingLtd

updating licence after PC reinstall

I have got hit so many times by viruses & had to format my PC over the last few months. =12.8pxI now have now got a latest antivirus software installed. However, last week the power in my home went off more that 8 to 10 times while we were away. This was reported by the power company. The PC was switched on while this power issue was going on. Since then my PC has been on snail pace. I did some diagnostics & found that my hard drive had errors now.

I have installed a new hard drive & have installed windows 7. Installed service pack 1 & IE 11. Installed Packing partner & put the correct email address when first time login. Now it is showing as a 2 week trial & my subscription is not transferred. Is there any way I can copy the data folder from a previous backup of Packing partner & paste it to the data folder of Packing partner to get my original subscription going?

I have searched this issue on the help topics which has not been covered. I am sure that there may be many more users with the same issue which may need help to this issue as & when needed.

Please help

Board footer