Latest update for all users:
Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 30-08-2016 02:00 pm

nickhobbs
nickhobbs

eBay Seller Hub coming soon to the UK - is Packing Partner compatible?

Hi

I received another notification from eBay saying that Seller Hub is coming soon for UK sellers, having been successful in the US.

Given it is already active in the US, does anyone know whether Packing Partner works OK with Seller Hub? I don't know yet whether the sales pages are any different, but the information suggests some significant changes. Hopefully they will not affect Packing Partner, but would rather check if anyone knows before I try it out as it can be disruptive if we switch over and it does not work.

Many Thanks

Nick

#2 29-09-2016 02:23 pm

nickhobbs
nickhobbs

Re: eBay Seller Hub coming soon to the UK - is Packing Partner compatible?

Andrew,

Has Packing Partner been tested with eBay Seller Hub already?

It is rolling out soon in the U.K. So want to be prepared for it knowing whether PP is expected to work OK. 

Thanks

Nick

#3 29-09-2016 04:29 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

We have a couple of clients where the title says Seller Hub, and page layout is a bit different, but not sure if this is the full release. There is only one known issue on these accounts, which is a problem updating, that I am looking at now.

#4 04-10-2016 10:12 am

jackthehat
jackthehat

I am using Seller Hub on eBay. Packing Partner will not update the records or add tracking info yet. Other than that there are no problems with Packing Partner. It collects the records just fine.

#5 04-10-2016 10:18 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

At the moment I can't find a reason for not updating, we need an account to test, so can you Email us a phone number to connect to you and have a look.

#6 13-10-2016 01:33 pm

nickhobbs
nickhobbs

Hi Andrew

I enabled the eBay Seller Hub yesterday evening and it appeared to work fine, downloading new orders OK.

Also when updating orders this morning, all looked fine as it was enumerating through all the orders, until it finished, then it showed a message saying there were no orders to update, or something to that effect, and none of the orders had been updated.

I have now reverted away from eBay Seller Hub, back to Selling Manager Pro, and it worked fine.

So it seems updates currently do not work with eBay Seller Hub, just as jackthehat indicated. It will not be long before everyone will be switched over to eBay Seller Hub.

Thanks

Nick

#7 13-10-2016 02:01 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

The latest update contains a fix for that click here to download

#8 13-10-2016 02:08 pm

nickhobbs
nickhobbs

Thank you :-)

#9 17-10-2016 01:34 pm

nickhobbs
nickhobbs

I tried downloading this update but Avast anti virus blocks it with a threat saying "FileRepMalware". presumably this is virus checked and safe?
thanks

#10 17-10-2016 05:26 pm

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Yes, it is safe, please see the notes on the download page: http://aimcosoftware.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=162

Board footer