Latest version details

Recent History

PayPal Checkout Cookies

Amazon Shipping VTR

#1 16-04-2021 11:35 am

Juliag
Juliag

CN22 affecting invoice format

Hi, I've just realised that the CN22 on my invoice layout is outdated, so I have deleted and added new frame CN22.  But when I do this it affected the format of my invoice frame, each row on the invoice is really high.  I've tried over and over on several invoices, but this always happens.

#2 16-04-2021 11:36 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Re: CN22 affecting invoice format

Can you Email us the original layout file, so we can have a look. I have seen this before, but wasn't sure what caused it.

#3 16-04-2021 11:40 am

Juliag
Juliag

Oh, I have just ticked "Automatically add prefilled CN22 to your layout and print export documentation" and the format is ok now.  I'm sure it was automatically adding previously, just the old CN22.

#4 16-04-2021 11:55 am

Juliag
Juliag

Ah, but Neil at the office is still having the same problem on his work laptop ..... and it happens to any invoice, including your templates.  But I have just upgraded to the latest version, which he is reluctant to do whilst in the middle of dispatching orders.  He will try again this afternoon.

#5 18-04-2021 08:50 pm

Juliag
Juliag

BTW Neil updated to version 135 and the format of the invoice was all fine, but the CN22 wasn't printing at all on international orders.  So he updated to version 134 (the version I used on Friday) and all was fine.

#6 19-04-2021 08:03 am

Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Glad it's working, but that doesn't quite make sense because nothing changed with CN22 between those two versions.

#7 19-04-2021 07:35 pm

Juliag
Juliag

Yes, I agree, I checked the difference between 134 and 135 and it had nothing to do with CN22.  So maybe it was something to do with closing and opening Parker Partner, rather than moving to 134, that made all work fine.

Board footer